Experience Haifa with Fun!
The FREE walking tour will show you the most beautiful sites of the multi cultural city of Haifa:
Louis Promenade – Amazing view spiced with amusing stories.
The Baha’i Gardens – The story of a unique religion in the magnificent gardens.
The German colony – The hope inspiring romance of the Carmel princess and her Jewish lover.
Must RSVP: Book-a-free-tour
The tour will be in English!
HaNassi blvd. 119 (Carmel center area near Gan Ha’em, in front of Ha’bank restaurant and Carmelit Metro station)
Check out the MAP – 10.30 AM every Wednesday.
How to reach?
From downtown / Merkaz HaShmona train station / Hadar neighborhood – Use the metro Carmelit to the top final station (Gan-Ha’em)
From Bat Galim or the German colony – buses 136 or 37.
From CBS Hof Ha-Carmel – buses 3,132,133.
Get off at the stations called Derech HaYam-Carmel Center or HaNassi 124.
Or simply use a taxi and always ask for meter!
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
Duration: ~2.5 hours (10.30-13.00)
Finish point: The German Colony, near UNESCO square.
Admission: FREE! Pay as you wish at the end of the tour.
In case you liked the trip,
Leave a generous tip!
And spread the word.
Check out our Reviews on TripAdvisor
– Must RSVP: Book-a-free-tour
– In case of bad weather or unusual events or holidays the tour might be canceled. Stay updated through the tour event page.
– Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 40.
– The tour inside the Baha’i gardens requires modest clothing so make sure
you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
– It’s a walking tour which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10 Cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have a medical condition that might limit walking down a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
– In case you haven’t noticed, Israel is a hot country… So bring Water, Sunscreen lotion and cool hats.
– We organize this tour voluntarily, therefore, We hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
See you at the tour!