Free Tour covering the German colony and Wadi Nisnas Arab colorful market culinary tour including food sampling.
Schedule: Mondays at 13:15. (Hopefully In the future it will become a daily tour).
Price: FREE (tip based).
Must RSVP: Book-a-free-tour
Experience Haifa with Fun!
The Monday FREE walking tour will allow you to experience the true multi cultural city of Haifa:
The German colony – The story of one neighborhood that changed the face of the holy land.
Wadi Nisnas – A unique Place that symbolizes the coexistence in Israel, including art tour and the highlight – food sampling of the magical authentic Arab market.
FYI – On Wednesdays there is a special free tour which includes a unique tour of the Baha’i gardens – details
The tour will be in English!
Meeting point: German Colony – Ben Gurion 11 Avenue. Every Monday at 13.15
In case you are doing the Baha’i gardens English tour at 12.00, then you can easily manage to reach the meeting point of the tour on time.
End point: Emil Habibi square near Wadi Nisnas market.
How to find me? search for The Lady in Red !
Duration: ~2 hours
Admission: FREE! Pay as you wish at the end of the tour.
In case you liked the trip,
Leave a generous tip!
And spread the word.
Check out our Reviews on TripAdvisor
– Must RSVP: Book-a-free-tour
– In case of bad weather or unusual events or holidays the tour might be canceled. Stay updated through the tour event page.
– Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 25.
– In case you haven’t noticed, Israel is a hot country… So bring Water, Sunscreen lotion and a cool hat.
– We organize this tour voluntarily, therefore, We hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
See you at the tour!
Guide of the tour
Hila Tabib Rabinovits